AMV Wedding Planning Services
Day of Coordination Service
This package works best for couples who have done all the planning themselves but would prefer not worry about those little details on their big day!
- 2 to 3 Planning Meetings prior to the wedding rehearsal typically beginning 3-4 months before your wedding day!
- Unlimited email, texts and calls throughout the planning
- Reviewing all vendor contracts*, if desired
- Helping and maintaining the creation of your wedding day itinerary
- A site visit to your reception venue to go over details and further discuss costs, timelines and needs with venue representatives
- Handling follow-ups with all vendors and coordinating all start, end, pick-up and drop-off times
- Attending appointment with clergy in discussing actual ceremony, if desired
- Supervision/Direction of wedding rehearsal
- Up to 10 hours of coordination on the wedding day
- Supervision/Execution of ceremony & reception set up
- On site direction of wedding ceremony on Wedding Day
- Supervision of wedding photo session following ceremony if not needed at Venue
- On site direction of wedding reception
Our wedding planners will guarantee a refined cohesion between DJs, videographers, and photographers.
We are experts at running a seamless production that you will be proud of and your guests will be impressed with.